Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey Everyone! Coach here!

We're getting close to the hunt date and the stores are whipping something yummy in their kitchens!! (...if they have kitchens O_oU) So to try and control our sweet tooths I thought I REALLY get your mouths watering showing you previews!!

'A Touch Of Ireland' has whipped up this delightful dessert to make your jaw drop! I tell you if we could eat SL I gobble this dress down ;) Ladies! Don't miss out on this baby!


...and I know a lot of us who love to nibble on the side while we're hunting for goodies. Well 'PNP Potpourri' made this ADORABLE candygiver!! Hey, I may be a Bishie, but who DOESN'T love candy?!


Now taking a sideway trip, I gotta admit this... I LOVE DONUTS! I mean I am Homer Simpson MADLY in love with donuts!! THANKFULLY '*~*RnB Designs Furniture*~*' made a dare I say...a furniture set that you could sink your TEETH into!


'Venus Fashion' has whipped up a set for our male and female hunters in our first event! So ladies drag your fellas down to the store, take their grunge outfits or WHATEVER they had on to make you gag and get them to wear this little beauty ;) It's classically yummy!
Just a taste of what's to come ;) More soon!!

(Crasher and Jadekoi NOT responsible for Coach's postings ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment